Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crazy, Sexy, Diet

Finally got my book in the mail! (Thanks Babe!)
I've almost finished reading it and just wow. Everything in this book makes perfect sense. So now it is time to get my butt in gear. Okay, well not now, but as soon as I get some grocery money.

When I was on the Gallbladder Cleanse Diet, I felt so much better, and I lost so much weight. And well, that diet wasn't meant to be permanent. So after I fell back to my old ways of eating, I started feeling sluggish again, and here lately I've been starting to get painful twinges in the area of said gallbladder. So I went on a search for a diet that was similar to the GCD, but written in a way that it would be easier to take with me into my daily life. I am so excited to get started on this path and to start feeling healthy and more like myself again. It will be tough. No doubt about that. But I have a feeling that it will be totally worth it in the end.

I've ordered my juicer, now I've just got to save up for a few other items that I'll need on this new quest. (If anyone has any suggestions as to good brands, etc on these items PLEASE let me know!!!):

Food Processor
Coffee Grinder
Food Dehydrator
Salad Spinner
Strainer
Mason Jars w/Lids

I've also purchased 2 more books to help me on this journey:
















I also want to get:















Wish me luck on this endeavor to get my life, energy, and health back.

No comments:

Post a Comment