Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crazy, Sexy, Diet Update

Well on the Crazy, Sexy, Diet you are supposed to start with a 21 day cleanse, but I decided to ease myself in so that I will actually stick to it. (Well my version of easing myself in anyway, ha ha)

Thus far in a little over a week I've lost 7 lbs. SERIOUSLY.

Here's what I've done so far:

No soda, nada, zip, zilch.
No coffee.
No dairy or meat products period. (except for my 1 cheat meal a week.)
Lots and lots of fresh fruits & veggies.
Some cooked beans.
Lots and lots of water and warm tea.
Organic almond butter on a square of organic dark chocolate when my sweet tooth hits.
Dried veggies to replace my salty potato chip cravings.
And Dark Chocolate Almond milk just for being good.
I also found some gluten free organic vegan cereal to replace my cereal addiction.

Plus one day a week I can have any meal I want (just stop eating when I'm full.) I know me, and I know that if I don't do that then I won't stick with the CSD. I'm hoping I can slowly make my 1 cheat meal every week and a half, then every 2 weeks and stretch it out to where it is a rare occasion. But I want to do this in a way that it doesn't seem impossible to stick with and for right now, that is what is working for me.

I seriously recommend this book to anyone who is needing something to change in their life. I have felt so good this past week and even have felt "lighter" (don't know how else to explain this feeling) I have been quite tired, probably just from adjusting to the no caffeine thing, I was highly dependent upon it for a long long time. But if you are on CSD and have any tips or just want to share your story please leave a comment! Also, if you are interested in trying it out here's a link to the book:



I'm hoping to feel up to the 21 day cleanse by the beginning of August (need to get that done before school starts back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment