Monday, July 5, 2010

Time Flies...

I'm sitting here in shock realizing that it is nearly 10 o'clock, and I feel like my day just started...Back to work tomorrow :(

Today was a great day, went to visit my Grandpa w/The Boy, first meeting of those two. It went really well, my grandpa was telling about some of his past jobs, and just how much things have changed since he was young (1940's) Yup he's 87 now. And still going strong.

The Boy and I then went to do a little antiquing. He bought me these two really awesome vintage tin signs. And found an interesting knight's helmet flask (?) for himself. Not really sure what it is, need to post a pic of that one.

We then watched the new Alice movie, yet again. And now I'm doing some research on some writing contests and backlinks.

Well off to bed soon so I'm rested for the screaming kiddies in the A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment