Monday, June 21, 2010

Weakness

So my weakness is books, seriously I LOVE to read, can't get enough of it. The Boy enjoys reading too, but repeatedly claims astonishment at the rate that I devour books. Since I last posted about reading Night Watch I have finished Day Watch and am now a good bit into Twilight Watch. I recommend these HIGHLY to EVERYONE. I have also ordered the series of books on Sookie Stackhouse. Which I'm soooo looking forward to getting.  I have heard that there is a 4th book in the Watch series, I will have to look into this as well.  Its such a neat series, set in modern Russia with these "people" or others as the book calls them.  Basically magical beings, which are divided into good and evil, but the lines of good and evil are definitely blurred, making each step you take with the characters quite riveting, at one moment you are cheering for the "good" guys and the next you are wanting the "baddies" to win.  *sigh* hate when I finish reading them tho....

Good night to you all in Blogger land.

No comments:

Post a Comment