Saturday, June 19, 2010

Finally working on my novel...

Found a free OCR program and I'm currently working on scanning in all the pages I had printed before, I just thank God that I had a rough draft printed out before the series of events that resulted in me losing my electronic copies of my novel happened.  So I'm hoping that this program will work out.  I cannot believe how many pages of work I lost, but I have hope that I will be able to edit it again and hopefully this time it will be bigger and better than ever.  I'd love to be able to get it published...I'm not hoping for a New York Times Bestseller (though that would be very nice) I'd just like to have it out there in the world. 

So tonight I will be sitting here listing to La Roux and scanning my little heart away.

No comments:

Post a Comment