Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy day

Well, there's lots of updates.  I am now officially divorced.  Yay!  I just got back from the hospital, my best friend had some hemorrhaging after having her baby over a month ago.  She had to have an emergency surgery, she's doing better now, but I'd greatly appreciate it if you would send good thoughts her way.  I have a 2nd job (in addition to being a clerk in a dr.'s office, being a full time student, and trying to do jewelry on etsy on the side) I love this job, I am doing some writing from home for redhillgeneralstore.com  it is an awesome company, and they offer just about everything online and in their actual brick & mortar shop.  The people are great and I love to write so its a match made in heaven.

Another bit of good news...I won a poetry contest, details at this blog: http://blog.accentuateservices.com/2010/10/14/1412/comment-page-1/#comment-2493

Hopefully things will calm down a bit and I can focus more on my jewelry and on my loyal blog followers.  Until then, I'll try to keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment