Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Projects galore...

So, I mentioned the Small Group project in an earlier blog.  The one that we are doing for my communications class, anyway, the product my group picked was my jewelry :O Which is awesome!  The girls are determined that we will sell a piece the day we do our speech.  They are all so super nice, love my group. LOL. 

Well, as I had said about Records Keeping, I have a feeling that it is going to be the death of me.  Accounting is not my thing, and I'm doing it online (I'm sure I've mentioned that a million times) but really ONLINE??? WTF was I thinking???  It took 2 tries to get a passing grade on my post test (and that's not the real deal grrrrrr.) I have one more try, I'm gonna study some more and shoot for a 100.  The bad thing is that for the pre and post test we can use our book...and I kinda have a feeling that we'll have to go to the ARC for the main tests and no books there *big gulp*  I need to look into that...

Now onto my latest listing:

No comments:

Post a Comment