Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 2...

And thus my 2nd week of school begins, so far it looks like I aced my first 2 quizzes in my Drug Use & Abuse class.  My Records Keeping class seems to be ok thus far...still a little dubious about how its going to go once we get past learning the whys to accounting and start learning the maths to accounting. (YIKES) And tomorrow is my first quiz in Editing & Proofreading, English is my thing, so hopefully this class will be easy for me.  And then we start our small group project in Communications tomorrow as well.

Also I have to find out where the ARC center is, I'm meeting an old friend there between my 1st and 3rd class (yup there's a hole in my 2nd class til Sept. 28, that's when my power point class starts)

So wish me luck on my quiz, and as my work load gets harder this year, I may not be on here quite as much, and I apologize in advance for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment