Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day

Yesterday was my first day of online classes, and today was my first of actually going up to the campus.  I was so nervous the whole ride there, stomach in knots and all.  But so far so good I think I'm really going to enjoy this semester.  In case anyone is curious here's a look at the classes I'm taking:

AST 107 Editing/Proof Reading
AST 136 Record Keeping
AST 260 Pres Software (PowerPoint)
CST 110 Intro to Communications
HLT 121 Drug Use & Abuse

So far my hardest classes seem like Record Keeping (Accounting) and Communications.  Wish me luck!

Also for Record Keeping, we had to do an introductory thing and include a pic of ourselves.  So I figured I'd share my pic w/ya'll since the one I have on here is a bit vague:



Today's first Dropper:
  

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your online classes. I am looking into doing a Master's Degree online with UMass here in Ma. I know that feeling of knots in your stomach going on campus. I was in my thirties when I went for my Bachelors degree. I like your blog and your philosophy, writing online to let ourselves be free to be us is awesome, right on girl LOL!
    Take Care,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment :) That's awesome that you're thinking about going for your Master's. Good luck if you decided to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcomed Crystal, thanks for your kind words, Have a great day :)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete