Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Tho not for much longer. I had a wonderfully dull day today. With the exception of being nervous about tomorrow. Possibly have a minor surgery on my heel, as long as they think there will be no complications they can do it the same day as my initial Dr.'s visit. So wish me luck there.

Went to Wal-mart a bit ago, mainly out of boredom (amazingly it was still 80 degrees outside) and I found the neatest thing for my DSi. A Portable Bookshelf w/100 classic books on it.  All of which happen to be books I've wanted to read.  How lucky is that?  I'm ecstatic over it, and it'll come in handy in the waiting room tomorrow.  Fun stuff.

Also I made a necklace and a pair of earrings, pictures of them will come later (when I locate my camera).  Well hope you all have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment