Friday, July 16, 2010

Etsy

I've been throwing around the idea of getting back on Etsy and selling some of the jewelry I've been making and see how it goes.  I've got a few pieces that are ready to list, but I want to wait til I have a few more so that my shop doesn't look too empty.  So naturally I've been throwing around a few shop name ideas in my head....Need some help here.  I'm hoping to have some more quirky, different, brightly colored, and just fun jewelry along with a little steampunkish items (as The Boy, has def inspired me to start liking all things Steampunk and its a recent thing so I'm exploring it currently) So please see my ideas below, and help me out.

Which one do you like best?  Don't like any of them, please list a suggestion:
1. Raen's Rockin' Regalia
2. Raen's Chop Shop    (like to make new jewelry from old, and that entails chopping it up...so this popped into my head)
3. Eclectic Raen & Her Beads

Please please give me some feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment