Friday, July 29, 2011

Ugh, I keep being MIA

Sorry that I don't keep up with blogging like I used to with my other blog. Life seems to keep getting in the way. (That and the fact that I still don't have the internet in my apt. Grrrr!)

But despite that fact, I have some neat news to share with you! The store I work with, Red Hill General Store, owns a website (one of many) called Pressure Cooker Outlet, where we sell pressure cookers, pressure canners, and other kitchen sundries. (Of course!)

Well, we have been working on a little something with Pressure Cooker Outlet, and have finally released it for the public, and that is our Pressure Cooker Outlet Affiliate Program. Seriously go check out that link! We are offering 10% of the sales made through our affiliates' links to the affiliate in question. Want to know more? Go to: http://www.pressurecooker-outlet.com/aff/affiliate/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment