Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feeling Fierce

Today I am feeling particularly sexy, yes I've lost some weight, but I am by no means a skinny minnie. But today I am woman hear me roar!

I am a 40DD, XL shirt, 16 jeans, and honey those shoes had better be 8 1/2 wides! I am curvaceous, vivacious, full of spunk, and ready to kick some ass and take names later. I am a wide hipped diva, with big blue eyes and even bigger thighs. My smile can light up a room, and with my wide feet, you'll know when I've walked in. Every part of me has a curve of its own, my calves are strong, and my heart is too. They both have taken me through dark valleys and sunlit alleys. My voice is robust and for once it will not waver! I will sing of myself today, I will vocalize my attributes and I will shun those who would put me down. I will walk with my head high, and my stride strong, and I will keep going all damn day long.

For the first time, probably in EVER I woke up this morning and I accepted myself. I accepted myself fully, I am beautiful, I am intelligent, and I am WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment