Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blood Work Back

My bloodwork came back normal. YAY!

But that just rules out one thing as to what is causing my thyroid to be enlarged. My follow up appt. is in 3 weeks, so I'm hoping the Dr. will have some ideas. My mother was diagnosed with Hiroshimoto's thyroid disease (sp?) a few months ago. I might bring this up to the Dr. as most thyroid diseases are genetic and this disease can present with your thyroid hormones showing up normal in blood tests.

School is going good. Lots of homework and my Mock Interview coming up next week. But in the end it is all worth it. :)

Also next Friday I am being inducted into Phi Theta Kappa (international honor society) my overall GPA is 3.88 and my GPA for last semester was 4.0 I'm hoping that my Human Biology class this semester doesn't pull my GPA down too low. It is definitely giving me some trouble. I have a high C in that class now. I"m hoping to bring it up to a B with this next test (Wish me luck!!!)

Off to shower and finish up some more homework, just wanted to update ya'll.

Oh wait! I found a really neat website, slideshare.net I used it for the first time at work yesterday on one of their blogs. So check it out: Bucket Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment