Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November = Shock

My system is shocked, I cannot believe it is already November!  Yikes!  I have so much to get done before Christmas, I just don't even know where to begin.

This morning was a fun one, I went out to head to school, and whala! Flat tire.  I was so proud that I changed to my spare by myself, but no sooner than I let the car back down, than I realized, oops, the spare is flat too.  (couldn't tell without the weight of the car on it)  So with some help from a friend, I got my tire patched and made it to my 2nd class, a little late but better than never. 

Still enjoying writing for Red Hill General Store.  I have revamped the blog a little.  Go check it out and let me know what you think: http://www.redhillgeneralstore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment