Friday, October 1, 2010

Shout Outs and Updates.

Starting off with tonight's post giving a shout out to Red Hill General Store.  The owner graciously did an interview with me for a school project, and I was amazed at how far they have come since I worked there back in High School, and my first go round at college.  You should visit their website at http://www.redhillgeneralstore.com they have just about anything you could think of and then some.  The staff is friendly, and the prices are reasonable. 

Update, the Jewelry Presentation my small group did turned out very well.  Our group came in 2nd, but we had a lot of fun, and I got to work with some wonderful people.  My Power Point class finally started, and we have a few projects which will be a bit more work added to my already stressful life, but I think I will still enjoy this class.  I get to be creative in a few ways, which always makes me happy.  Work has been stressful to the point that I've been nearly in tears and physically shaking every day on my way home.  I love the people I work with, but we need to figure out a way to lighten the load.  Or else I'm going to have to go to a Dr. and get put on some meds or something.  This much stress can't be good for someone.  I wish I enjoyed my job again.  :(

I have to work this weekend, but hopefully after I tackle all my homework in the evenings I will have time to  make some new jewelry and get pics up and stuff listed. 

Thank you to all of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment