Saturday, August 14, 2010

Foggy Saturday

This week was insane at work.  I've never been so busy, and my feet STILL hurt. 

School is nearing, and as it gets closer, I keep getting more and more nervous about how capable I'll be of pulling through and making it to the end.  Everyone seems to have faith in me so why can't I have that faith in myself.  *sigh* 

I went to see my grandfather this morning.  He seems to be very depressed, and me and the rest of the family are still all very worried about him.  We keep hoping that maybe his new meds will kick in and help.  I try to visit him a min. of once or twice a week, and call him every day.  But he still accuses me of not making any time for him and not caring.  I don't know how to get through to him.  :(

I have been working on some jewelry ideas, and playing around with different thoughts that I've been having on things to make and how to make more quickly, etc.  Hopefully I'll also get better at taking pictures. 

Time to get some housework done

Here's today's first dropper:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment