Sunday, June 13, 2010

Having to resist the urge...

The urge to create has crept back into my system. I know its from a little bit of stress...crafting, sewing, writing, etc. is so soothing to me, but I just either a. don't have the space; b. don't have the time; or c. don't have the patience to start a project right now. But I want to get something, anything and sand it down, spiff it up and paint it etc. This is driving me nuts. I miss my craft room so very very much, and I know it will be 2+ years before I will have one again. ARGH! Wish I could make my brain be still enough to sit down and take another crack at rewriting my novel. Well its getting to be late and I work in the morning. So I'm putting my thoughts on hold until tomorrow. Perhaps and idea on how to work this thing out will come to me in time...

Where to fit in a craft room???

No comments:

Post a Comment