Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hate feeling like this....

The ol' Gallbladder has decided to flare up again.  I hadn't had an attack in quite some time.  Which, of course may be due to the extreme gallbladder cleanse diet I went on last year, but as the pain had subsided so did my persistence in eating healthily.  So now, I'm going to make do with what we have here at the house until I get paid, then Friday me and The Boy are heading down to the Farmer's Market to buy me some fresh foods to eat and to help get rid of this persistent and crippling pain.  Unfortunately, I do not have health insurance, and am avoiding going to the drs like all hell...but if I can't get my gallbladder to fix itself; I'm terrified that I am truly running the risk of it rupturing and having to have surgery, that is something that I definitely cannot afford. 

Hopefully, with a light breakfast, and plenty of high acid fruit juices tomorrow I can hold out until Friday when I can get the best gallstone fighting foods.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment