Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hot Day

Today was burning hot, but still had a beautiful one despite the bad mood I was in after finding out someone was yet again bashing me online. Seriously, when someone claims to have moved on and then after a year is still drudging shit up, have they really moved on? I think not. Just let me live my life in peace! It was so miserable for 6 years b/c of them, why can't they just leave shit alone now and let me be? *BIG sigh* Oh well. I really need to get one of those books on meditation and de-stressing. Any recommendations? Perhaps I'll start to read the secret again. Last time I started really getting into it, my life took a turn for the worse, or so I thought at the time, actually turned out to be the best thing that happened to me. Who knew that a thing that seemed so terrible could have been so good? It took me awhile to get back on my feet and such, but now that I am, I couldn't ask for things to be better. Sure there are things that I want and stuff that I want to do, but I wouldn't change my NOW for anything from my PAST and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment